Frontend / Web Application developer [Solution Engineering Division]
As we are planning to release from next year several new projects requiring the design and implementation of custom Web based UIs we are looking for a Frontend/Web Application developer with a strong technical background to lead the development of our customer and
internal web applications.
The candidate will work closely with the Solution Engineering team Unit to discuss thespecifications and coordinate during the sprint reviews to ensure that the deliverables are aligned with the requirements and the roadmap.
- Key role and responsibilities
This role include 2 main missions
1 - Web Application development :
・Web UI design (Application dashboards, SPA...)
・Building efficient toolchains and delivery pipelines for JS/TS projects
・Integration of Restful APIs
・Patching, updates, maintenance of Git repositories
2 - Technical support / Internal consulting :
・Help the project team to clarify the Web UI / Dashboards specifications based on the customer requirements
・Support the integration team to design / customize web UI applications for the IoT frameworks used by the company
- Mandatory qualifications
As a growing startup we are looking for a candidate who can lead the technical aspects of Web Application development and provide critical thinking about the technologies in this field.
・Frameworks: VueJS3 (or equivalent), NodeJS
・Object Oriented, UML, Design patterns knowledge
・Experience with source code management system
・Containerization technologies (Docker)
・Node-RED IoT framework
And to conclude, we are looking for someone with a positive thinking who is capable of sharing his experience with the other members of the team to build a great solution all together!
- Selection process
- Application screening → multiple interviews
- Employment status and contract terms
- Full-time employee, no fixed term
※If you would like to sign an outsourcing contract instead of an employment contract, please let us know.
- Trial period
- Trial period (3 months)
- Working hours and breaks
Working hoursThe standard working hours are 8 hours per day. The beginning and ending time of work is left to your decision.
Flexible working hours: (start) 7:00 - 11:00 / (end) 16:00 - 22:00
Core time: 11:00 - 16:00
BreaksNone if the workday is less than 6 hours.
60 minutes at your choice if the working hours are more than 6 hours.
- Overtime work
- Workers may be required to work overtime or on holidays for business reasons.
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays (December 29-January 3)
- Annual paid leave, special leave (congratulation or condolence leave, etc.)
- Work Location (Workplace)
- Head office and employees' homes ※In principle, telecommuting
- Head office
- CAT Building 9F
2-3-16 Ebisu Nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Social insurance
- Health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
- Salaries, etc.
- competitive salary based on experience (5M ~ 8M).
We have introduced a performance-based salary system (monthly salary + performance bonus twice a year). Salary and other details will be explained during the selection process.
- Passive smoking countermeasures
- Smoking is not permitted in the head office.
- Please see below for a company overview.
Please see below for a description of our business.
Precautions regarding application
If you apply using the inquiry form below, please include the following information in your inquiry.
・Age / gender
・Place of residence
・Work experience / education
・Reason for applying